St.Patrick’s Day 2017 Quotes Blessings Sayings Pictures
St.Patrick’s Day Quotes: St Patrick’s Day is celebrated on March 17th around the world annually. It is a global celebration of Irish culture on or around March 17. It particularly remembers St Patrick, one of Ireland’s patron saints, who ministered Christianity in Ireland during the fifth century. Though it is a religious feast day, celebrations take place all around the world. If you are Irish or not, you may wish to share St.Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Messages for your friends and family members.
If you are looking for cool free St.Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Messages online. You have landed on a perfect web page. As here we have shared a great collection of stuff related to St.Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Messages, etc. Hope you would like our post. If yes, please share this post with your friends and followers online.
St.Patrick’s Day Quotes
- A little leprechaun told me to be sure to wish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day. That little leprechaun didn’t have a clue. Of course, I could never forget something so important. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Having you for a friend means that I’ve been granted the luck O’ the Irish! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- No matter what they try to give me, no leprechaun could ever take our friendship away from me! It’s priceless and valued beyond any pot of gold! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Rainbows, leprechauns, and the Blarney Stone. You’re one of the most awesome friends that I’ve ever known. Thanks for being you! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- The more I know you, the more you mean to me. You fill my life with hope and you make me happy. The luck of the Irish may have brought me to you, but it was your heart of gold that has kept our love true! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- I don’t know why the Irish would limit their “Kiss-mandate” to just one day. Just so you know, I like being kissed EVERYDAY! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- No leprechaun could keep my love from growing in fact, it’s Dublin! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Kissing a stone is so passe’. Kiss me if you want some real action! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Not just on St. Patty’s Day, my likes for ye runs day after day!
- I have the most wonderful person to share my life with today. I love you for so many reasons and I love you so many ways. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night,
Happy St.Patrick’s Day!!!
- Catch hold of a leprechaun and don’t let go,
for he will tell you the address of the gold that is unknown.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- Don’t search for a four-leaf clover. Good luck is shinning right above you. All you got to do, is believe. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- Here is a toast to a long life and a journey as wonderful as you are. Have a Happy St. Patrick’s feast.
St.Patrick’s Day Sayings
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- You’re in my mind and on my heart that’s what I want to say. It’s all about the gold and rainbows it’s St. Patrick’s Day! Hope you have a great day!
- Wishing you the happiness of a leprechaun’s gold, and a day of songs of love that will never grow old! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Rainbows, leprechauns, and some wee other folk, hope they make your St. Patty’s Day joyous and hope you find a pot of gold! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day is about having a great time and sharing love. I hope that your day is full of love and gladness with those that you care about most! Happy St. Pat’s Day!
- More than just a day, I’m wishing you a year of grand Irish happiness that will fill your heart with cheer! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the luck of the Irish keep you drifting through your day with happiness! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- If a leprechaun granted me three wishes, at least one of them would include doing something to make you as happy as ever! Once I had my gazillion dollars, we would have a ball! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
St.Patrick’s Day Messages
- Hoping that you stay happy, blessed, and full of life! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Great things, good things, and everyday things, too. That’s my hope for you! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the blessings of God keep you happy and healthy on St. Patrick’s Day and always!
- For every day that you spend there, may it be colored with happiness and full of care. For every day that you see come true, may your life shine bright and may good things come to you! Blessings on St. Patrick’s Day and always!
- Irish music, Irish joy Praying God will bless you to enjoy! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English. – Winston Churchill
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough! – Irish Saying
- Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty came and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall. – Saint Patrick
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, And may trouble avoid you, wherever you go. – Irish Blessing
- Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep. – Dave Barry
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God so as to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me. – Saint Patrick
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night. – Irish Blessing
Searches related to st patrick’s day sayings
Happy Women’s Day Wishes for Mom
- st patrick’s day quotes funny
- st patrick’s day captions for instagram
- short irish sayings
- st patrick day quotes blessings
- irish sayings about love
- irish sayings in gaelic
- shamrock sayings
- funny irish sayings