Inspirational Birthday Quotes Sayings About Life for Myself
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Myself
Table of Contents
- Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday wishes! My cup overfloweth with tremendous gratitude and love for each and every one of you! May we have another year of incredible adventures and unimaginable opportunities!
- Happy birthday to me or Thanks for the wishes or X years since the world is beholding this beauty.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm… As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love.
- It was a fantastic day for a birthday! Plenty of laughter and fun had by all. You truly know how to make a girl feel so special! I can hardly wait to see what adventures this year will bring!
- In honor of my birthday I am refraining from making any sarcastic comments and overindulging in cake and ice cream…Oh who am I kidding?? I’m going to be stuffing my face and looking for any new wrinkles or grey hairs!
- It’s my party! I can cry if I want to! Cry if I want to! You would cry to if you… were this old too! It’s pretty bad when the fire department has to be called before you blow out the candles on you cake. Now I really know I’m old!
- I’m humbled to have so many wonderful people in my life! I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing people I am so very blessed to have in my life and call my friends and family! Thank you for the incredible birthday wishes!
- Thank you Mom for giving birth to this wonderful child.
- Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen..
- Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
- I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for ME
- Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am celebrating another year of my life! Happy Birth day To me!
- My birthday just would not be the same without your warm and loving wishes. Thank you so much for all of them.
- Your life has inspired and influenced so many, and everything that makes you great resonates in all we do. Have a spectacular Birthday!
- The best of your life has yet to come, embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities. Happy Birthday.
- May you have all the love your heart can hold, all the happiness a day can bring, all the blessings a life can unfold, and may you have the Lord’s best in everything. Happy Birthday!
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. ~Abraham Lincoln
- To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living.~ Henri Frederic Amiel
- In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.~ Albert Camus.
Inspirational Birthday Quotes About Life
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Dr. Seuss
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. Voltaire
- Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. Ausonius
- A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. Abhishek Bachchan
[bctt tweet=”Don’t just count your years, make your years count. ~ George Meredith ” username=”@happybirthdaywe”]
- This just proves you can teach an old dog new dreams. happy birthday to my favorite dreamer.
- A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year.
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.~ Jean Paul Richter
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!
- Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
- No matter how old you get, remember this…
“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
~ Aristotle Onassis
- Now that you’re 30, life experience will take you places you never imagined. Happy 30th birthday!
- Age is opportunity no less than youth itself. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life. – Billy Mills
- To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living. – Henri Frederic Amiel
- Everyday is a birthday; every moment of it is new to us; we are born again, renewed for fresh work and endeavor. – Issac Watts
- We turn not older with years but newer every day. – Emily Dickinson
- Live for something rather than die for nothing.- George Patton
- You are such a gentle and kind mentor to me. I am happy to celebrate another year enjoying your love and kindness.
- You touch so many lives with joy. May your deepest wishes and dreams come true on your special day. Happy birthday and the best of my love to you!
- Birthday wishes to a faithful friend. I always know that you will stand by me no matter what happens to us.
- Your shining example spurs me to greater heights. I am wishing a wonderful birthday to the one who goes before me and blazes a trail to success.
- Our lives are full of change, but our friendship has never changed. Thanks for enduring with me through the seasons. I am wishing you the best birthday ever!
- Happy birthday to a wonderful daughter! You have been such a joy to me, and I am so happy to be your parent.
Inspirational Birthday Quotes and Sayings
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. – Sammy Hagar
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.– Robert Orben
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age. -Robert Frost quotes
- Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories. – Buddy Valastro
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
[bctt tweet=”Youth has no age. – Pablo Picasso” username=”@happybirthdaywe”]
- You don’t get older, you get better.- Shirley Bassey
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. – Jean Paul
- Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. – Robert Staughton Lynd
- I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. – Barry White
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. – George Harrison
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. – Ellen Glasgow
- I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I’m an idiot. – Steven Wright
- Some people won’t go the extra mile, and then on their birthday, when no one makes a fuss, they feel neglected and bitter. – Anne Lamott
- If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm. – Bruce Barton
[bctt tweet=”Love the giver more than the gift. – Brigham Young” username=”@happybirthdaywe”]
- It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, ‘Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm. – Sam Levenson.
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. – Charles Lamb.
Searches related to inspirational birthday quotes for myself
- funny birthday quotes for myself
- birthday poems for myself
- birthday wishes for myself images
- happy birthday to myself status
- birthday quotes for myself tagalog
- thankful for another birthday quotes
- my birthday prayer
- short birthday message for myself