Happy Memorial Day 2017 Thank You Weekend Greetings
Happy Memorial Day Greeting Messages!!! Memorial day is a day observed to honor the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Unofficially, it marks the beginning of the summer season. Every year this day is observed on the last Monday of May, this year it is going to be on 29th May. It is a federal holiday and adds another day for the weekend making it a three day weekend.
To mark the celebration, folks would send happy memorial day greetings for the Veterans, friends, and family members to commemorate their sacrifices and honor them. For this purpose, they would hopefully surf the web for some cool collection of happy memorial day greeting messages.
If you too are looking for this collection online. Hope our post would please you. If yes, please consider sharing with your friends and followers online.
Happy Memorial Day Greeting Messages
Table of Contents
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life. – Robin Hayes
- Heroism is not only in the man but always in the occasion. – Calvin Coolidge
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, always ask what you can do for your country. – John F. Kennedy
- The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission. – John F. Kennedy
- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.
- I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. — Nathan Hale
- I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
- Patriotism means supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it the most. – Mark Twain
- Death leaves a heartache no one can ever heal, love leaves a memory no one can ever steal.
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and their Memories.
- Each of the patriots whom we remember on this day was first a beloved son or daughter, a brother or sister, or a spouse, friend, and neighbor. — George H. W. Bush
- Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice. — Barack Obama
Good Night Images Hd Free Download
Memorial Day Thank You Greetings
- Looking across this field, we see the scale of heroism and sacrifice. All who are buried here understood their duty. All stood to protect America. And all carried with them memories of a family that they hoped to keep safe by their sacrifice. — George W. Bush
- Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices. — Harry S. Truman
- United States Of America will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- Liberty and Freedom, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.
- On thy grave, the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation! – Thomas William Parsons
- Have the courage to act instead of react.
- Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
- Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our nation. Happy Memorial Day – Chloë Grace Moretz
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- They were smart, handsome and died young, all for us. Salute to our fallen stars.
- They never came back; their silence lives on.
- Salute to the heroes who gave their life for something bigger the nation.
- On this Memorial Day… let the memories of the dauntless and valiant martyrs be with us.
- Hail the military men and women who forgo their lives so that we can live.
- Let us remember those who are miles away from home to safeguard homeland.
- They never came back… their sacrifice lives on.
- Remembering those who gave their blood, sweat, and life in the line of duty.
- Remembering those who gave their all is not a duty, it is love, a hug, and a big thank you.
- America in my heart, mind, and deed.
Memorial Day Weekend Greetings
- Heroes will be heroes, their silence cruel, their sacrifice supreme.
- Praise the military men and women we have lost and continue to pray and support our military men and women who are still out there keeping us safe.
- Let us remember that Memorial Day is not for vets-
that’s what Veterans’ Day is for- and we don’t celebrate it,
we “commemorate” the day in remember and honor of those
who died defending our Constitution and,
thus, our right to do and say damn fool things.
- On this day of prayer and remembrance. Let the memories of the gallant martyrs.. be with us.
- I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you who have served and are currently serving in our military for all that you do and all that you are. Thank you to all of you who have sons or daughters, husbands or wives, brothers or sisters or other loved ones for their sacrifice and the sacrifices you have made to support them. I owe you all for my rights and freedoms. Thank you!
- Wishing you a peaceful and blessed Memorial Day
- Greater love hath no man than this that he lay down his life for his friends. With gratitude we remember, always.
- All gave some. Some gave all. Remember them this Memorial Day!
- May we never forget freedom isn’t free.
- Wishing you a blessed Memorial Day.
Searches related to happy memorial day greeting messages
- memorial day greeting message
- appropriate memorial day greeting
- memorial day greetings quotes
- ways to say happy memorial day
- memorial day sayings
- memorial day quotes
- memorial cards